Reflection on TLM 1010 Technical Communication I

I have learnt about how to write a formal letter and email, the importance of technical communication in applying what I have learnt to the showcase that I had been given the opportunity to present in, how to use the blog as an archive to all of our works. And how to write a formal proposal with the team that I was assigned to with the problem that we were tasked to write a summary of. Professor Brad had given us lots of help in terms of advising us how we should approach in our proposal and how we should present for a pitch or a showcase.

After the showcase, I felt that I could have done better in conveying the background and the problems better to the audience. Presenters from the other groups are very professional when they were presenting their ideas and problems. The messages that they conveyed left a very huge impact on me and I felt that I could learn from them in the way they present themselves and how they convey their messages to the audiences that left impacts in their impression on the problems and solutions. I have learnt how pitching was like and how to present through this showcase. At the end of the showcase, I felt that the emcee could have arranged for the judges to get their food first followed by the presenters and finally the audiences.

Edited: 25 November 2018, 5:46pm

Comments

  1. Dear Khat,

    Thank you for this final reflection. I appreciate your effort with the assignment, with your team's showcase performance, and with the module in general. Best wishes as you continue your learning journey at SIT and beyond.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A formal letter to my instructor

Summary Draft #1